Ashton is 1 year old!

Unfortunately we have not been good at updating the blog since we have moved to Louisville. That is probably because we are living a very busy schedule right now. Shelly is working full-time at CVS/Pharmacy and Chuck is managing a small business and working on his MBA, all while we share the Ashton duties.

Ashton turned 1 on October 6, 2010. She is now 30 in. long and weighs 25 lbs. 1oz. She has started to walk and we can see her personality growing every day. I hope you enjoy these pictures.














2 comments:

Pals Place said...

What a cutie! I think I recognize the headband in the first picture. Glad she's wearing them. We'll have to skype sometime. Miss you.

Sarah Steele said...

Oh my goodness you two, glad we found your blog - Ashton has my heart! So stinkin cute!